WHO WE ARE!
The Association of Eastern & Southern Africa Travel agent Associations (AESATA) was re-launched on 19 May 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya at a meeting attended by representatives from 7 National Travel Agent Associations. The Association offers members a regional platform to address cross border issues in the travel industry and also a single voice to articulate concerns of mutual interest at international forums.
– To strengthen working relationships between national associations in the region
– To support and promote professionalism and best practices in the region
– To foster networking opportunities
– To provides a forum for discussion around travel industry issues and concerns of mutual interest
– To maintain necessary relations with regional, global and international organizations representing air carriers and other suppliers of travel services
– To develop business – to – business linkage